Intuitive and straightforward, the MDA220 USB helps you migrate seamlessly to Unified Communications (UC) while keeping your desk phones. Its intelligent design makes it easy to switch between desk phones, softphones, and, if using a Plantronics Bluetooth® USB headset, even mobile phones. Teams can manage calls without changing headsets—giving voice to enterprise. Plus, this forward-thinking, adaptable switch is built to facilitate future compatibility with the latest softphones and Plantronics headsets.
- Smart, visually enhanced controls make managing calls quick and easy
- A single Bluetooth® USB headset covers desk phones, softphones, and even mobile phones
- Remote call control puts teams in charge of their desk phones as well as softphones
- Wideband technology creates a more natural voice experience
- Stereo audio enhances sound, so everyone can concentrate on business, not distractions
Compatible and adaptable
- Primed for next-generation headsets and devices to ensure future compatibility
- Limited need for firmware updates when onboarding new headsets, avoiding downtime
- Compatible with PCs, Macs, and all major desk phones and softphones supported by Plantronics Hub
- Works with Plantronics corded, wireless, and Bluetooth® USB headsets, including Blackwire, Savi, and Voyager Series
- We recommend to but a 220V powersupply 86079-01.
Greater insights with Plantronics Manager Pro*
- Generate inventory reports on both connected MDA220 USB switches and headsets to streamline asset management
- Remotely deploy firmware updates to maintain system compatibility
*Software subscription service offered separately. Contact your sales representative for details.