A modular headset management system
Plantronics Manager Pro is based on four modules which can be purchased seperately, with the Asset Analysis module being the core, mandatory module.
- Device inventory: View total count and status for all headset audio devices in your organisation.
- Device distribution: View the distribution of devices among users, including Plantronics and non-Plantronics devices and users without a detected device.
- Softphone status: View status of all softphones being used with Plantronics products across your organisation.
- Conflicts detected: Identify configurations of installed softphone and Plantronics Hub versions with known compatibility conflicts.
- Version status: Improve users’ performance and experience by ensuring that the latest firmware and software is deployed in all your Plantronics hardware and software.
- Call summary: Understand device usage patterns including headset calls made/received and call duration.
- Common actions: Identify user behaviour patterns related to the mute, volume and quick disconnect functionalities that may hold insights for training and performance.
- Device adoption: Discover adoption patterns of Plantronics products across your organisation.
- Conversation details: Improve the quality of conversations by identifying individuals and/or physical locations where the percentage time of overtalk during conversations is higher than normal.
- Acoustic events: Review history of acoustic events that have occurred during conversations using Plantronics products.
- Daily noise exposure: Identify Time-Weighted Average (TWA) configurations that may be causing user experience issues.